Schwarzkopf Professional: Élan Academy is proud to partner with this innovator in hair care products, and Europe’s most influential hair color leader. Schwarzkopf Professional has been pioneering the development of ground-breaking products for over a century. Schwarzkopf Professional is distributed in more than 100 countries and has global sales over $1 billion annually.
Established in 1898, Schwarzkopf has
historically been associated with innovation.
Some Schwarzkopf firsts include:
• the world’s first dry-shampoo (1908);
• the first research and information center for
• hair designers worldwide (1927);
• the world’s first hair gloss conditioning rinse (1930);
• the world’s first herbal hair treatment (1932);
• the world’s first non-alkaline shampoo (1933);
• the world’s first individual setting lotion (1952);
• the world’s first perm (1964);
• the world’s first aerosol foam hair color (1970);
• IGORA FASHION the first one-step highlighting color for hair designers(1982);
• Igora Royal, permanent crème color, with an exclusive new moisturizing ingredient: Plantaren 2000 (1996);
• Red Booster Color Gel, a color amplifier that dramatically increases the color quality of red and copper hair color pigments (1998).”
Estevan’s Salon de Belleza: The Élan Academy is an affiliate of one of Albuquerque’s most popular and successful salons, Estevan’s Salon de Belleza. The master stylists of Estevan’s will be guest lecturers, demonstrators of advanced techniques in the art and science of color, hair cutting, styling and other sophisticated procedures. The exceptional stylists from Estevan’s Salon de Belleza will provide expertise unavailable in other school settings.
Bioelements Skin Care: Since 1991, the Bioelements skin care line has delivered results-oriented, esthetic excellence. And it didn’t just happen by chance. Unlike other anti-aging skin care lines that were created around the name of a doctor or built on “gimmicks,” Bioelements is the true creation of an esthetician – Barbara Salomone. Salomone assembled a team of skin care specialists, including cosmetic chemists and expert estheticians – to ensure every product contains the most effective ingredients available.